QML Services (formerly Coal Link Australia Pty Ltd) founded in 2000, is a respected independent provider of logistics management and documentation services for many leading coal suppliers and traders.
QML Services specialises in managing the complex day-to-day functions of the supply chain from mine gate to ship sailing on behalf of our clients. As well as providing logistics management, QML produces all the associated train, shipping and port documentation.
In November 2011, QML Services and our parent company, QMASTOR Limited were acquired by Triple Point Technology Inc.
Triple Point Technology is a leading technology company which develops, markets and supports management information systems for the global mining and bulk commodity industries. The technology platforms allow for the management of tonnage, quality and value to meet exacting customer specifications and delivery windows. This is achieved through proactive scheduling and execution of operations processes from a mines geological model through to receipt of customer payment.
For more information on Triple Point Technology go to www.tpt.com
Why Partner with QML Services?
· Cost effective - reduce your headcount and only pay us when you are using our services.
· Experienced - our team has a wealth of knowledge managing the mining logistics supply chain.
· Efficient - let us do the leg work to allow your skilled resources to focus their energy on the key decisions.
· Tailored service - we provide a host of bespoke tasks and functions that meet your specific requirements.
· 24x7 availability - the supply chain never stops, so neither do we.
· Longevity - we have been around for more than a decade, and will be here long into the future.
· Integrity - you can trust us to keep your data, knowledge and information confidential.
· Reputation - our customers are our partners, and often our best referees.
· Corporate structure and governance - we are backed by a parent company that is stable, reliable, profitable and highly successful.